Sun, 04 Jun|
Unlock the Power of Your Breath
Join this 2 hour introduction workshop to learn a powerful breath technique. Transform the way you breathe and live your life. The breath never lies, it is a true reflection of how you live your life. TICKET LINK IN THE ABOUT SECTION.
Time & Location
04 Jun 2023, 10:00 – 12:00
London, 24A Camberwell Grove, London SE5 8RE, UK
About the event
When: Sunday 4th June 10am-12pm. Please arrive 10 mins early to get settled for a prompt start at 10am
Where: Zen Studios, 24A Camberwell Grove, London SE5 8RE
Book by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org £25
Eventbrite site £25 plus Eventbrite service charge fee £25+
Join this 2 hour introduction workshop to learn a powerful breath technique. Transform the way you breathe and live your life.
The breath never lies, it is a true reflection of how you live your life.
Activate your self-healing powers and experience the conscious connected breath technique. This integrative style of breathing draws on sound therapy, gentle acupressure and vibrational toning. You’ll explore the inter-connected nature of the physical, mental / emotional and spiritual aspects of your breath and like your fingerprint, the experience will be unique to you.
During this 2 hour workshop you'll receive a full immersive breathing session lasting 55 minutes. You’ll also learn:
- About the science behind the breath and why we need to change the way we breath.
- Why dysfunctional breathing patterns develop without us even realising it and how you can correct them.
- The difference and similarities between conscious connected breath, coherence breath and some pranayam practices.
- What a daily breath practice entails.
When we pay attention to our breath, we begin to take notice of blocked energy- sleeplessness tension, anxiety, fatigue or even deep seated trauma that has been buried unconsciously. If left unchecked, negative thoughts and feelings impact our physical, mental and emotional health without us even realizing it.
This workshop offers high quality hands on support, spaces are intentionally limited to a small group allowing you to have close attention as you breathe.
Davel is a trauma-informed coach, certified breath specialist and mental health first aid trained. She is also an integrated eye movement therapist helping her clients get to the root cause of the problem. Breathe safely and breathe with the real possibility of profound change.
Zen studio is nestled in leafy Camberwell, a calm and spacious place to breathe. Just arrive 10mins early to get settled for a prompt 10am start.
What do I need to bring?
- Please wear loose, comfortable clothing, particularly around the abdomen. Try and avoid caffeine and do not eat a heavy meal 2 hours before the workshop.
- Bring your favourite water bottle, a pillow and if you prefer, your own a blanket for your own comfort.
- Yoga mats and extra blankets provided will be provided.
Who is it suitable for?
All breathers above the age of 15 years.
Once booked, Davel will send you client intake & consent form to check for medical conditions. If you have any medical conditions or concerns, please contact Deval directly via email@example.com.